Smart Network Manager
Smart Network Manager (SNM) is a tool for system admins to manage each windows PC connected in the network without actually visiting the PC.
SNM enables managing all computers (endpoints) and servers in your office LAN. System admins can now use this Secure and Smart Network Manager a product from leading Cybersecurity firm and AntiVirus brand NPAV.Datasheet Download Buy Now
Features of Smart Network Manager
Hardware and OS component details
- Processor Type and Speed
- RAM and Disks details
- Operating System Edition and Version
Endpoint running Processes
- Get the real-time status of the running processes on connected endpoints
- Monitor processes consuming heavy memory / CPU usage
- Easy to kill/ block processes
Shutdown, wakeup or sleep endpoints on single click
- Save power and put your working PC to sleep from any place at any time.
- Wake Up the PCs whenever required.
User login / Sign-in Details for each PC
- Get the list of users logged in on Local Windows systems.
- Get status of their last login session
- Monitor the last password changed for that user
Endpoint installed services list
- Get the real-time status of installed services on the connected endpoints
- Easy to manage ( start service, stop service) installed services on connected endpoints.
- Protect or unprotect any service from the server
- Allow to start and stop certain services by limiting user access.
Real-time Endpoint directory explorer
- System Admins can view directory structure without disturbing the user.
- They can check for any folders and files present on each drive.
- View any directory structure on the server-side in directory explorer on single click.
- Get all the information of the directory files like size, created date, modified date, attributes in list view, detail view and also in small, medium, and large icons.
- Retrieve and view hardware information of all endpoints in detail.
- Detailed information about Windows user.
- Showing inventory and tracking of hardware provides administrators with detailedinsight into devices and assets used on the corporate network.
Endpoints command terminal & Port Monitoring
Execute any windows command on the server for any endpoint and get instant real-timeoutput on the server.
- Check for PCs are Online / Offline status
- Monitor and secure open ports which are not in use
- Check and monitor security holes due to open ports
Endpoint User & Password Management
- Create new user account
- Change user account type
- chnage user account name
- Secure and automate the process for managing local administrative or common user passwords on endpoints.
- Admin can set the endpoint's password from server by following easy steps.
- Strong password policies and regular password resets are enforced.
- Logging of all the password change activities in the vault.
- Tracking of the password changed activities for all endpoints.
- Get the installed software list of all the connected endpoints.
- Install any software using Smart Network Manager console on any endpoint in the network through a single click.
- Uninstall unwanted software installed at any endpoint using Smart Network Manager.
Roaming systems management
- When organisations have employees who are in a constant run between places to get their tasks done orwhen employees have opted to work from home, in both the cases roaming user devices should be managed from theone centralized server system.
- Smart network manager (SNM) simplifies the management of roaming user systems by only selecting theroaming type of the system and installing the SNM agent on the roaming system.
Advanced device control
- This feature makes it easy to restrict devices like mobile, portable devices, WPD ,MTP ,PTP devices , CD/DVD etc.
- User can also opt for allowing only white listed devices in corporate network and all other devices will be blocked.